[guide.chat] Hi All.

  • From: "A. Machray" <a.machray@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 18:20:51 -0000

Hi Carol and All,

Yes, we are getting there slowly but surely.

Kendal and I did 9 miles on Monday as we had to go into town for a few things
and a couple of appointments.

Poor dog was shattered when he got back home.  The walk was fine apart from a
few hail showers but it was not cold when walking.

Have a few hospital appointments to come in the next few weeks so that will
keep us busy for a while, weather permitting.

We had a foot of snow last night but most of it has gone already.  Waiting for
the next lot now.

Many thanks for asking Carol and speak soon hopefully.

Alex