[guide.chat] Hi,

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2013 19:53:30 -0000

not sure I could name ten heroes, but I know our Vannessa is an inspiration to
us all, well here goes,

first of course Sir Cliff, say no more,

number two would be Orinocco of the wombles, simple but fun,

number three would be Mr, tickle, up for a good laugh and enjoys life,

number four would be, Paddington bear, found in the middle of no where, and
made a go of life,

number five would be, Maria von ttrapp,
fancy having all those kids, three was enough,
#
number six would be
Joseph in the bible, an amazing achievement for a dreamer,

number seven would be,
busy lissie,
fancy just touching a flower and having what you want, good fun,

number eight,
Mr happy,
what a way to go through life, with so many brothers, he must have had a hard
life, but still happy, what with bashful, grumpy, sneezy, doc, etc,

number nine

Mary poppins,
would love her sense of tidying up, just whistle while you work,

number ten

to all on guide chat, for such amazing friends,