[guide.chat] Hanging cupboards

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 10:47:08 +0100

Hi Sister vanessa
I already know all about that incident as you told me over the phone
glad you got the courage to talk about it on here to let everybody on here see
how you had bad time with that bloody stupid not put right cupboard wow not
bare thinking about it could of hit you on head
how the hell you escaped that I weill never know
what worried me sick when you were telling me over the telephone was baby
charlie came that day
crikey not bare thinking about it

Good on you for acting fast there vanessa
ah that is shocking how that cupboard fell off

good on you for getting them back
oh scary you know

you sounded so upset over the phone i could tell you were shaking vanessa
disgusting them making you wait like that

well done for reporting it straight away vanessa proud of you

keep that spirit up vNESSA

WE ALL LOVE YOU

Love Carol xxxx