[guide.chat] Guys we like

  • From: "Vanessa" <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GuideChat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 23:34:10 +0100

I used to like George Best because of the irish twinkle in his eye and the
cascade of champagne glasses and the crazy wild parties he had, he had good
sexy legs and if you turned the t v upside down his shorts fell down and I
picked them up and put them in the washing machine, and I liked David Essex and
his cute London cockney accent in his his singing, Hold me close don't let me
go, oh no, you see I love you and I think that you know, do you know, thats
right girls sing, he is in Eastenders playing the father to the Moon brothers.
I have list of more guys I like, but in real life I  have always been one
hundred per cent loyal
and give my whole heart to one guy, now on my own I am going to make my list
bigger and add cliff richards lol, only joking I might let you have him only
because I know he married his preacher, I like the single guys who are loyal
and have magical voices that piece that makes you go wow, like the guys called
only men allowed oh wow them guys have sex appeal you hear them on the
documentaries, singing and their magical twang in their voices, they live by me
too, oh yes indeedy they do.
Who do you like and why?

Vanessa the Google girl.
Skype name. RainbowStar123