[guide.chat] Group email

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 07:44:49 +0100

 good morning all
oh wow slept like new born baby last night
not surprise though hahahahahaahha
after hectic day and getting 68 emails to raed.

11pm by time finished so went to bed.

I going to Town today as its now back to normal now boy am I glad.

I am going to get new headphones with my Argos voucher.

my goodness don't headphones go quick
these just ordinary ones

well raining on and off all yesterday

My wishing well was delivered to me last night wow its good
got pointed roof on going to get it in the garden today hopefully
well its brilliant

not sure what plant to buy for it now though outdoor plant of corse

Vanessa
oh wow see what you mean about emails piling up hahahahahahaha
glad your busy little bee though
not had time to phone you yesterday all go
believe me

weill phone you when got time

Promise

how is your magic cat couga coming on vanessa?

Thank you for your lovely links wow that skeleton was huge poor thing not been
fed hahahahahahaha
hope I never look like a skeleton hahahahahahaha
No chance of that the way I eat.

have lovely day.

Clare,

Happy you liked my day at julie's wow bet your parents enjoyed andy murray too.
 wow

Oh glad your enjoying your chill out too.

oh dear no blind club today for you now till Janets blind club on Wednsday.
looks like a boring week again oh dear

Clare i heard you on Jubilee club you were after me oh how nice to hear you on
their nice surprise.

enjoy your chill out.

Daft jim

oh my

goodness your life was bad you gone through it all looking after your mum poor
mum you had their
good job you were there for her though jim
bless you.

oh you gone through it with your sight too
wow

we all had some bad times on here jim

thank you for sharing it all.

Malcolm
ah you gone through hell and back oh my

poor you oh now I would have had bad panak attacks if that was me goin through
operations with new root for top of your mouth oh no thanks
your so brave malcolm
you just carry on enjoying life as much as possible now

yikes your brother letting that knitting needle go in your eye oh yikes felt it
when read it
look forward to rest of story now

have nice day.

Jann

Yes,our Vanessa is spot on there you should put your life story on here now
more so now then ever because you got us all thinking now we can sussed it our
life is not good

getting it all off your chest is going to make us all feel towards you even
more now then ever

Grief weill all escape from your body once got it all off your chest so go for
it don't be frightened to let off steam on here now Jann

we can all get better understanding of you too now
do it as soon as your ready we all can take it.

yes massarge is brilliant because I was model 3 days a week for two hours a day
on bed while tutor showed the students around me what to do
wow brilliant i kept snoring hahahahahahaha they were sending me to sleep

They put Lavendar oils all over my back legs tummy and arms had towel on me
though wow loved it
I was lucky being there model as it was free for me oh my

used oil called peppermint too .

I felt wonderful too

Senn

oh your decorating is coming on a treat now
our julie was saying yesterday
this make over programme on every day new colour carpet out
for bedrooms

called
Mulbury rose
wow nice deep pink shade of pink
dark pink
lovely

lots of stripes out now too this year in carpets too

Oh won't be long now senn before your back in new room
have nice day

Jennie

oh wow this life story of yours is fantastic
yur guide dog sounds lovely too

I only had my guide dog Ivan for 4 months
never worked for me he never wanted to work he loves to jump up people all the
time make fuss off in harness
plus he was so stubborn .

big dog like a bloody donkey for me

some guide dogs love to be too layful but not want to work   when took him out
for walk he just lay therr if to say
I not moving wow difficult he was

 when I gave commands like

he would go to right side of me sniffing at grass all the time he took no
noticed of me

wow had few falls while with him

right must go now

Love Carol xxxx