[guide.chat] Govonor sunflower is back now

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 18:24:13 -0000

Look here you Phyllis
Who do you think the hell you are  singing hi ho in your cell
like that stupid
Pam  ares poems stupid
 Right you

want you to go and clean all mens toilets out then clean all banisters then
mope two canteens up then wipe 200 tables down and chairs

oh yes any more lips from you
no food for two days right!

Just stood on that bloody wormy long thing yuck oops sorry because of my heavy
size 14 shoes killed it hahahahahahehehehehehehehehehe

its flat now on floor
looks like nice rubber mat

oops watch you don't slip on it sweet heart hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
hahahahahahahaha

going back to my luxery pent house now for some lovely red wine and lovely hot
bubble bath in lavendar bubbles

oops sorry to brag but like I keep telling you all
I am the Govonor

Govonor sunflower x