[guide.chat] Govenor sunflower x

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 22:26:50 -0000

Good ness phyllis
yu look good in your royal blue uniform your my best prisoner as yu where put
in big cell today among with malcolm senn stan
your a good scrubber and cleaned my prison toilets
hope your all ready for another spring clean in my prison tomorrow
 Senn please stop moaning no your not coming out now for a while ok

what do the hell do you think it is
not a hotel you know
sorry no tv no nice bed no couch

so you better get used to it
just dream hahahahahahahaha
me as Govnor been eating out today while your all stuck in there
Sorry luv
life and you better get used to it

Malcolm is quiet sulking i supposed in corner of cell

Tough hahahahahahaha
Govonor sunflower x