[guide.chat] Goodafternoon

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2011 16:33:49 +0100

Well Miss Piggy Boots. I got up at 12 pm this morning half dead
 because Vanessa made me talk to her on skype till 5 a m  this morning. I have
just done a load of washing and had my breakfast, two boiled eggs. and  in
between packing for Scotland tomorrow. till the fowling Monday.Hope you have a
nice weekend and let us know all the gossip.  love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,

malcolmbo1
You Said.
Well Miss Piggy Boots. I got up at 12 pm this morning half dead because Wanessa
made me talk to her on skype till 5 a m  this mmorning. I have just done a load
of washing and had my breakfast, two boiled eggs. and  in between packing for
Scotland tomorrrow. till the fowling Monday.Hope you have a nice weekend and
let us know all the gossup.  love Malcolm. xxxx.

Hyde, Cheshire,

skype name,

malcolmbo1
You Said.