[guide.chat] Good news

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 14:44:53 -0000

Good afternoon all
well finally had engineer out yippee horray
fixed my storage heater yippee yippee  now hot
somthing to do with that thing that goes round inside can't think what it is
called now
oh what a difference
warden phoned him week ago but i had forgotton all about that silly me
too wrapped up in my parties and christmas present shopping you see
oh wow happy now
No more moaning for me now inside my flat anyway
oh felt so stupid because i never let him in hahahahahahaha thought he was
bogus electric man
so warden rang me up on my intercom carol for god sake love
let the poor man in
i felt a right prat hahahahahahahaha

anyway good job he came at 9.45pm
carer came at 10am today thank god she could talk to him what was going on

cold outside though

oh great news now heat at long last
love carol xxxx