[guide.chat] Good news

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 16:19:50 +0100

Good afternoon all
Thank you all for your good advice and help
got assessment with counsell worker on 12th of October abut Daisy player
how cool is that?

Horray yipee
all thanks to you lot for your good advice
Fantastic

well went to Morrisons while washing in the machines
we had cappucinno and toasted teacake
did my shopping too

came back put washing in dryers
Carer did all my hoovering changed my bedding washed cupboards out for me wrote
4 cards out
oh she is brilliant carer
oh yes got stocked up for choclates
got 2 wispa bars
so can't shout
Get it!hahahahaahahaha

got double kit kat and packet of malteesers oh yummy

tonight having
battered fish boiled potatoes mixed vegetables yummy for tea

bloody freezing outside
got phone call
got smear test next Monday oh yikes hate themn just hate them

right going to give free list some medicen choclate to get the bloody thing
working better hahahahahahahaha

Love Carol xxxx