[guide.chat] Good news

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 08:29:22 +0100

Good morning all.
oh horray yippee horray
guess what
got my new shoes at long last yippee
took me weeks though searching for shoes.

Went in different shopping complex in heavy rain
well went in Clarks guess what
when measured my feet i am actually a size two and half oh my

anyway tried loads of shoes on but guess what only fitted me in the childrens
department
I felt a right pratt sitting with kids in there so embarrassed hahahahahahahaha
I must of looked about 12 years old hahahahahahaha
i got these crocidile shiny patent court shoes one inch heel just perfet
size two
oh yes I know so weird
she said its a big size two
I said to lady are you sure these are not dolls shoes
anyway crocodile is like tiny oval all over lapping one and other can feels the
shapes .
lovely
got silver buckle on top of toes part kittle design on top oh nice
they cost me £20
yes I know
but who cares as long as got pair now for night time for parties and dances in
our family and christmas do's
how cool is that?.

wow sure I have shrinked

oh well not bothered now as long as i am fixed .
oh now got to go in childrens shoes from now on
the strange thing is too I tried size 3 boots on ancle boots fitted perfect but
too flat
no thanks
I am tiny enough
I don't want to be looking 5 years old hahahahahahaha
i now come up to my nephews knees now hahahahahahahaha they nearly 6 foot tall
now oh wow

ANYWAY after that went in pound world got colured cards but no Green left oh
dear not good
got my fruity shampoos two in one good for my hair
got myself
bag of my favourite choclates called Ruffles got pink cocanet in so yummy   i
bought money box for pound for little girl its doggy one
got 4 bars of soaps for pound
got bin bags
bulbs 40 wat bulb and 60 wat bulbs
got bed socks for myself nice thick pink ones for when it gets freezing
got writing pads and packet of pens for my carer for whn she does my shopping
list

carer got two of them shopping trolly coins keyrings you put in tesco's
shopping trolly or asda or morrisons got pussy cats on the face of coins
how cool is that?.

carer made me lovely chicken casserolle in morning oh it tasted beautiful by
5pm while watching the chase
great
all go for me yesterday

love Carol xxxx