[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 09:19:03 +0100

good morning all

Oh all go again yesterday that is the beauty of having a carer.

Love all my soaps which comes first in my case hahahahahahahaa
I know you all telly addicts too on here

Vanessa
very good stuff you send in and links

great

Kevin

yes heard the news about that man going up in hot air balloon wow it could of
all gone wrong and could of broke his legs or neck
couldn't he?

very very lucky there

I would never do a stunt like that for all the money in china
no  thanks

Malcolm

what did with your P.A. yesterday Monday
did you go shopping?

let us know

Herold
your jokes and stuff brilliant over the weekend oh so funny the tips too
hahahahahahaha

Dawn
oh come on girl sing for us now on voice mail please
can't wait now
go for it girl

oh the chase was good last night two won two thousands pounds each poor shawn
having bad day hahahahahahaha

Senn

oh wow brilliant you sent us in that mp3 cd player there oh love it
thinking of getting that now just before christmas
hey its brilliant senn

thank you for sharing us that
now your our product reporter on here now

your tea sounded so yummy too

yum

John

in some clubs yes boring but its how you make it
some times you can join blind groups but hardly anybody talks so you have to
find a way of making that happen
so you bring topic up about anything that gets people chatting

if we don't make a move then you all sit there like zombies

wehn me and my x boyfriend eric ran deafblind club in 2003 oh wow only 4 turned
up then eventually 6 then 12 oh wow became great then got bigger then we did
parties in there blind dominoes
play your cards right so got everybody interested then
if things going on then yes great
but nothing then all sit like a bunch of zombies
you have to make it good by joining in .

not many blind clubs about nowdays

malcolm goes to good one freedom club
things happening in his club

so yes its how you make your own fun these days or you end up like a zombie .

all have nice day

going to cosco's ware house then for breakfast out

love carol xxxx