[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 09:12:55 +0100

Good morning all
 wow needed that sleep last night

going to town today

back at 4pm

Hey guys on here you all better go and start getting bits and bobs in for
christmas.

In fortnight be in November oh wow scary isn't it?

Oh my

good job I started last week by getting some vouchers in.

soon passes you know so hurry up guys

Vanessa

oh wow,just read some articles there oh the food water shortage is scary
I think its very important to read these articles life saver

Oh wow loved the history and meanings of little jack horner

mary mary quite conquary

ring ring a roses

wow never knew they had meaning vanessa
ah thanks for that ging to copy and paste it sent it to our Julie's family
computer she works in nursery at school
she could get them printerd off.
 Fantastic
love learning stuff on here vanessa .

yes,we need the animals on farms because its our way of getting our milk butter
from the cow
beef too
chickens important for our roast chicken dinner
so yes our animals are very important to us this is why they should be fed well
in order to feed us all.

Vanessa
ah loved raeding about alex kendal you made that beautiful kennal for his dog
ah sounded brilliant oh wow Alex you will love vanessa's work she is great
she made me lovely deep box from her
wait for it
Altimate pro
wow yes

I got to make vanessa one yet

she wiell probably lay in to me if I don't make her one hehehehehehehehehehe

its shiny lid on top of black cardboard bottom cool yea
now got all my flowers cut out inside it
how cool is that?.

Kevin the cheff

thank you for the 8 recepies attachments great

look at them later wehn get time
soon as get back at 4pm then carer cooks my tea before look round its time for
chase and soaps
telly addictive hahahahaahahhaha

Malcolm

here is big kiss for you now

kiss kiss kiss

i am in good mood today

Daft jim

have nice day bet you got busy one I expect

senn

if you get any more info on phones or any kind of gadgets from R.N.I.B.
 let us know

I like to know about tape recorders too and microwphones
but microwphone not easy to get hold of lately
especially to do good recordings to corresponent tapes

I want a good microphone that doesn't make all them noises in background noises

oh damn it my cochlear implant is now bleeping need to go and put new batteries
in

love carol xxxx