[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 09:18:29 +0100

Good morning all
Hope your all well.

Oh busy little bee yesterday
I went to deafblind club made christmas crackers
yes I know hahahahahahahahaha
making christmas stuff already
yes I know

you all know how excited I get on that subject
love it

you get small toilet roll

get peice of crepe paper red or blue or nice green.

fold crepe paper over so its few inches wider then your toilet roll.

right roll it round the toilet roll

Glue edges

right now carefully twist the side
tie bow of ribbin .
leave other side open
to place your jokes party hats in gifts

for kiddies crackers

I put keyring in

you can buy novalties bags of silly toys in bag for £2 you might get wistles in
tiny mouth plastic organs  tiny purses for little girls

good can get them in the works

cheap plastic bracletes

or kiddies hair slides

I put two hair slides in our hollies cracker nice butterflies ones

we had cheese and coeslaw sandwiches coffee and cake yestereday
how cool is that?.

Herold
loved the article you sent in good

Vanessa

loved the email you sent to guide support about
all this brilliant teknology wow wonderful stuff
oh wish we could see a little
if so could see the pictures that comes up on tablot screens
my carer has one
just fantastic

Last week my carer took me shopping
i had two traners on odd ones
one blue and pink one on and one white and black
she took photograph of my feet hahahhahahahahaha

she sent it to facebook
she put comment on
she wrote

I took carol shopping