[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 08:43:12 +0100

Good morning all
I hope this has come thrugh this morning or gonna have a big fight with Free
list hahahahahahaha

Oh what a carry on the past two days
lets all pray now we get our free list sorted out once and for all

Its so funny because when some of us were not getting emails on chat we all
thought somthing is wrong so goes to show how much we all miss our chat group
Doesn't it?

Fingers crossed now it all gets back to normal.
Well got carer today to take me to our Laundary which I find extremly boring
yearn yearn yearn
backward and forward to it most of the day.  Great though because these big
industrial washing machines and dryers perfect for us all  Nice to have
everything dried fantastic   my storage heaters crap so can't dry anything
properly on my clothes horse takes 3 days.

Anyway do shopping just locally in between .

I hope you all don't have any more problems now today with this free list hope
not

Love Carol xxxx