[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 08:17:36 +0100

Good morning all

I hope your all well

I am leaving here at 11am
Taxi booked to take me to Deaf-blind club
looking forward to it now

weather is dry so far going to rain this afternoon

Daft jim
Oh your blind club started yesterday brilliant oh wow great
I know you weill enjoy yourself there
oh wow harry ramsond yummy

I used to love Harry ramsons chippe

I think its wonderful when some of us on here all go to Blind clubs bring
people together

great

if all those on here do not go to blind clubs
its worth asking your local MP in your areas if there any blind clubs around
you that you do not know off or drop in clubs.

If your local MP tells you perhaps he can sort you out and help you get to them

hope that helps

not lot of blind people know what is around near by but unfortunately some
clubs far away

sad because cost a lot in Taxi's

its costing me £16 today which is not bad for there and back

Years ago use to be lots of blind clubs about but not any more its so sad

At the moment me and Daft jim  Malcolm and Tony all got clubs to go too

Nightmare for our poor Vanessa on here because she lives long way can't get
taxi's but our lovely vanessa is happy what she is doing
I am so proud of her

we love you vanessa as you know

Herold thank you for jokes funny hahahahahaha

right all have nice day

Love Carol xxxx