[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 10:25:06 +0100

Good morning all

Oh wow was lazy bones didn't get up to gone 8.35am wow that is not me at all
hahahahahaha mind you though chatting on phone gone midnight to my best friend
Elane
 woke up at 3am so must of dozed off again.

won't do me any harm

Today not got carer till tomorrow and thursday

so going to cut shapes out on my sizzec machine today good
as you all know I am just so damn crazy over christmas hahahahahahahaha I love
getting prepared by making all my own cards and wow crackers oh my god can't
help it you know
got tissure paper in this week and red crepe paper to make crackers
got 5 toilet rolls saved now hahahahaha
Yes I know

going to cut snowmen out later

can you believe it selling all christmas stuff now and saw lots of selection
boxes in tesco's and morrisons
oh my,

shops must be bored too like us hahahahahaha

right
love carol xxxx