[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 05:45:21 +0100

Good morning all
Hope your all well.
Hope your weekends all went well as expected.
mine was busy and relaxing one too caught up with all my magazines on memory
sticks  listened to cd's too

Herold
thank you for your articles and jokes brilliant

Vanessa
hope your well too and busy

Tony
wow not long now for spain  oh wow just think you be going to hot place out of
this dreadful rain
hope you have nice time over there we all can't wait now to hear all about it.

Dawn
wehn you get back home please do tell us all about your week holiday break to
manchester.

your sweet chris done very well keeping us all updated on the soaps bless him

Daft jim
what have you been up too sinced Friday
hope you been busy too.

senn
do you hav any more articles on products from the R.N.I.B. you used to send in
for us

jenny mock
lovely that your keeping so busy these days too good on you
keep well and happy

phyllis
hope your weekend went well too and yes,can understand you got lots of rain
over in Devon
my volunteer who takes me to church margaret goes to Torquay twice a year as
her daughter and grandchildren live over there in small town.
she loves the change takes her 5 hours to go on train
Good
won't be long now before Noah is crawling all over the place exploring and
walking god help the girls hahahahahahahaha they weill have to have eyes at
back of there heads

Alex
hope you enjoyed your weekend too with Kendal and didn't get too wet

right take care

love Carol xxxx