[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 09:23:18 -0000

Good morning all
wow had great sleep not had good sleep for ages cool yea

Oh vanessa you mae me laugh about my paper knickers or cardboard ones
hahahahahahahahaha hope you can embossed them and use your altimate pro on them
 perhaps glitter too weill wear them on visit to 10 downing street
hahahahahahahahahaha

Oh nice you sent our veiws to Geri
G.E.R.I.

that is how her name spelt i put Jerry silly me.

Vanessa
oh yes you should really write your life story get it published in braille
formate by R.N.I.B.

oh definately you could .

 you could call title
I am getting no where
or maybe
my living hell  somthing like that

oh be good if you wrote your life story

January
let me tell you somthing here now
wehn i went totally blind
I wanted to do away with myself and just forget it all
but God lifted me up and said
No there is more to life them being depressed you can get through it with my
help
and my god he was spot on
look at me now
can use lap top learnt a lot
dress up smart
look after myself
go out got hobbies
ok its not what I want but can't turn clock back even if I wanted too.
So god is making move on go forward  look forward to my future
ok its not brilliant outside there in this world but lovely stuff outt there
still
We have to search for our happiness and love
if you really really want a life outside them 4 walls
you have to pay for it.

This is why I pay for a carer 15 hours a week
and believe me every penny is worth it
my life has turned around now for the better

Most of my friends say to me

Oh don't waste your money put in bank

I turn round and say
hey what good is it in bank stacked up very high only for the trust to take if
off you when your dead and buried.

 I said I want to enjoy my money while still alive its mine .

I am not getting any younger now just over 50 so want to do much as I can while
I am abled to do that.

I prefer to pay for carer to me its worth it as gets me out of these 4 boring
walls
I love it

money well spent I say

just thought I would share that

right going now carer due at 10 30am
going to have all my mop chopped off
then be able to see you all on screen hahahahahahahaha you all can give me a
wave then

right love Carol xxxx