[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 07:40:03 -0000

Good morning all
wow judging from my busy week you can see how busy it been for me and great

today going to Henshaws
got to pay for my tickets for the
Riverton barn in Bolton
going in april all groups go to that
cool yea
meal and dance entertaiment on that day

Herold
loved all your articles brilliant

Toni
you made me laugh there
saying dog and bone hahahahahahahahaha
yes funny

I would call my pub the

Chocolate inn
oh yes most definately if i ran a pub of my own.

would have huge picture on my door of pub with choclates on it
hahahahahahahahaha

Dawn thank you for the tv update
fantastic
vanessa
lovely having chat with you   off group
have nice shopping day today lets hope you get ut weather is not nice here now

going to be very cold over weekend here in manchester typical

Elizabeth
loved reading your email there to us all few days ago

i am only just catching up not been on for couple of days
due to my busy life style

i bet our daft jim loved the peace though hahahahahahaha

Kevin
loved all your recipes your putting weight on me raeding them all now

Daft jim
hope you had great sleep after your lovely day out at that musuiem yesterday oh
wow loved raeding all that
we have
huge musuem called
science and industry musuem
got vintage cars in there
war planes which herold and john on here would love
good

what i don't like in there is the tunnel which is made to be underground stinks
supposed to be tunnel of wehre our pee goes if you know what I mean and waste
yikes creepy in there all cold stone walls you can hear water dripping on walls
really stinks
dark in there too i am told
i never liked it at all actually i was scared

history in the museum is was fasinating though
good

wow £5 for sandwiche and glass of orange
that was two years ago

they got steam trains too
next door
bet malcolm has been there you know at some point
right enjoy day
senn
your mad on doctor who aren't you?

yes when had my sight i loved watching the darliks going aorund they were
silver then if i can remember
wow
loved it then
bet if you could you go to fancy dress in darlik costume knowing you
hahahahahahahaha
right must go now
got yet another busy day
11am to 4pm wow all go for me