[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 07:42:40 -0000

Good morning all
wow what a busy day had yesterday.

Malcolm and his carer came at 1.30pm till 4pm because I booted him out
hahahahahahahaha I gave them greggs tuna and sweet corn sandwiches pork pie
small choclate cake and pringles  because the only way I could do that.
Enjoyed it though Kath wanted to make us mugs of tea bless her so we had two
mugs each
Malcolm brought me box of celebrations tell you about them later

anway guess what
now on skype
not going to broadcast my skype address on chat though because I know for a
fact it weill go outside this group no thanks

Oh great fun our vanessa who is now head of our conference group once a month
organised it.
hey it fasinated me
wow there were few of us

Vanessa
me
daft jim
malcolm

jenny
dawn and chris
alan from canada
can't think of the ladies name now
we all played games
great fun
I was the simple one as per usual hahahahahahaha

then we all ask dawns husband chris to get us all drinks i asked for brandy in
coke
he was goig to make me cheese and pickle sandwiches up

Guess what!
he eat my sandwiche we never got ur drinks hahahahahahahahaha I finished my box
of celebrations malcolm gave me

oh wow yummy
them lot don't miss a bloody trick they knew i was eating because could hear my
choclate paper

oh yes our alex was on too bless him had to see to kendle

I had to go at 11.45pm because of neighbour under neath me old and its not fair
if i made noise wehn she is trying to get to sleep

Yes it all fasinated me somthing new for me now

Jenny coop  strangely enough your day nevder came out in speech about your day
tried to raed under neat your saying here it is but nothing was there oh how
weird
 everybody kept saying they liked your holiday
i never saw it.

dying to raed it on guide

phyllis
glad you had busy time nice your busy at home

oh senn it would of been great if you were on conference meeting last night
vanessa is organising one every month now
i am fasinated
but like i said not broadcasting my skype address
no way

the others weill not pass it on to others with out my permission .
thank god
shouldn't do that anyway .

I am only joining monthly skype conferences only
out in the week and watch tv in evening

right had good sleep for change

Malcolm wore me out yesterday hahahahahahahaha he is such hard work you know

carer coming at 10am nice dry day today yippee

all have nice day

the ones on skype keep my skype address quiet please thank you shush shush

got belly ache this morning
wonder why   oops better go now otherwise this writing could come off the end
of the screen hahahahahahahaha

love you all

tatty bye cheerio

love Carol xxxx