[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2013 07:44:08 -0000

good morning all

my day in today need it hahahahahaha
hey guess what
heard that snow is expected again tomorrow afternoon oh my,

hope its not in Manchester hope not
I want to go to Henshaws tomorrow

oh god hope not told one minute going to rain over weekend to clear the white
stuff up

lets just see shall we

Kevin
that was interesting good

herold
good articles there in past couple of days

Malcolm
Oh so glad you got out with P.A. Kath to asda

hey malcolm guess what
next year 2014 trams going to be goinng to ashton from piccadilly gardens oh
wow brilliant now me and carer weill be able to go and visit ashton arndale
centre and market
they working on tram lines now
How cool is that?.

Alex
Oh so happy to hear your doing fine brilliant
proud of you alex
good on Kendle pleased for him now really settled down great
they say Life does heal Alex
oh wish the spring would hurry up and come now
take care

Well bet you all never knew it was Good friday 29th of March Easter monday 1st
of April
wow just think of all the Easter eggs I am going to get oh wow yummy

Love Carol xxxx