[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 06:28:36 -0000

Good morning all
well out today again oh hip hip horray
just been listening to radio according to it heavy snow to fall in phyllis area
watch out phyllis
snow is coming your way

knew you wouldn't get away with it hahahahahaha

I am treating my carer for meal today for her birthday she was 53 years old
yesterday
good

Daft jim

guess what
found christmas santa in cupboard last night kept holding it and saying
Should I or should I not
because been there for months worried in choclate does go off like food
so I very sadly binned it

Broke my heart
have nice day

Vanessa
oh thank you for the link on sizzex machine and phone number
weill make a point on phoning them up
fingers crossed
your a star

will telephone you thursday as in all day tomorrow waiting for parcel  tomorrow
between 7am and 7pm at night
wow
need to listen out carefully though
its belated christmas present oh wow excited now
recorded delivery

but yes weill phone you thursday have time for you then

good

cool yea

Cathie
oh good you found my message
was about to slap your wrist when you told me you deleted it hahahahahaha tut
tut tut
glad you found it

kevin thank you for recepie good

my carer wants to know

do you have
soup recipes that she can make in her new soup maker?

she made apple soup last week wow never heard of that

love carol xxxx