[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 09:45:28 -0000

Good morning all
oh nice to be cosy and warm in my flat last night watching emmerdale and corrie
nice

well Peter and Carla back now
I don't like peter because now he has stopped lee ann getting married in
america he now wants to go back with carla not daft now is he?

John
just remind me what channel on preview tonight at 8.30pm your on radio
is it 774
can't remember now
are you taking your rubber girlfriend mandy too?

Malcolm

How did your day go yesterday monday what were you up too?

did your rubber doll belinda go with you both shopping hahahahahahahahaha

Senn
glad you happy for me for my storage heating now
nice feeling

cold and dry here today sunshine is out today i belive some time this afternoon

going to have productive day wow long word there
got shopping to do visiting then having tea at carers
she is doing me surprised tea

can't wait now
back at 6.45pm tonight wow long day out

herold

thank you for all your articles you send in great

daft jim

love your songs
only got couple though

was it you singing?hahahahahahaha

Vanessa
made 3 more christmas cards
pissed off now hahahahahahahaha
hoping its my last 3 now people keep sending me cards
got another 4 yesterday in post
no end to them at all

made nice box that made you in black for my friend elaine too hers is red

cool yea

hope you get your chair just before christmas

fingers crossed now

dawn
great you give us the update on emmerdale and corrie brilliant

tony
wow 100 bedroomed house wow think of all the electricity hahahahahahahahaha

right going now
love carol xxxx