[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 11:20:21 -0000

Good morning all
oh wow my last couple of days busy little bee again what am i like

Well yesterday Tuesday carer took me to post office to post parcels cards mail
etc
i gave the post ofice staff home made christmas card .
Then we got in car to go to Sainsburys we had jacket potato tuna and mayonaire
oh yummy mug of cappuccino in there new cafe upstaires

Then we walked arund sainsburys you know me love christmas hahahahahahaha so
yes,you guessed it  bought stuff
got new deep plastic red with green christmas trees for our trifles
got red severiettes with trees on
i got two raindeer tree decorations for my tree bought carer two only £1.99 in
box
then carer bought large baubles gold with red diamonds shaped red glitter
raised around them wow
gold ones with green shaped glitter stars on

99 pence each

you can actually get bells that ring prperly for your trees too or just put
them on wall
got beautifully reefs for your door or wall
£5 should be £9
lovely boxes of choclates in there
yes of course i did before you ask
I got box of terrys all gold
no not eaten them all hahahahahahahaha they for christmas

then after sainsburys went in pound shop got myself cut out snowman with sucker
on it you lick it with your tongue yikes yuck
stick it on your glass pane window
got santa too
put christmas stocking on

then we went in b and m stores
looking for batteries no luck
then got myself new bath mat for inside my bath its turquoise nice colur i
believe
£3.99

then i bought new lamp shade for my living room that cost me £5.99
cream plain one
good

made some home made christmas crackers at home too out of toilet rolls
yes i know
mad hahahahahahahaha

today in but my sister coming this afternoon to wash my top cubpard i can't
reach top cupboards in my kitchen they make them high for 7 foot people
why i wiell never know

right going to do some jobs now all have nice day
cold dry here now
love carol xxxx