[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2012 07:24:20 -0000

Good morning all

Hope your all well

going to our local asda arund here with our Julie today for bits and peices
then to hand my prescription in

Vanessa weill telephone you at 3pm today
we always chat about craft on Thursdays
can't wait now

Daft Jim
Oh wow loved the bag pipe tunes oh wow oh lang sign was emotional loved it was
listening to them last night about 9pm

very good
oh thank you so much ah nice
enjoyed them

this show web is brilliant thing to have nowdays so easy to use.

I now got guide/6/33 new upgrade disk
going to get guide support team to down load it for me over the computer
I can't wait now for that

my uncle Joe gave me the good advice about getting it upgraded
so weill do it tomorrow Friday

Herold

had to laugh me and you were both in same frame of mind by sending that
articles in about kids saying funny things

loved the short story on the wife and husband in the basement very good

john
good joke about teacher there hahahahahahaha

love carol xxxx