[guide.chat] Good morning all

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 09:37:36 -0000

Good morning all

well going to try this coffee group once more here for past few times been its
been very boring
hardly anybody talking round the table i think to myself oh what is the point
if they going to sit round table like zombies

so give it one more go today see how it is
going at 11am to 1pm

malcolm
loved your day with cath
on monday nice
ah its lovely knowing now your able to rely on some one for ltos of help
because you couldn't do shopping on your own no way impossible proud of you
there

makes all the difference doesn't it?

ashton is nice shopping centre malcolm got arndale centre lots of cafe's market

always busy there

you can buy me portable slime line tv big enough for the royal van to deliver
to me at christmas hahahahahahahahaha

have nice day

dawn thank you for tv programms great corrie is on now on a wednesday great

vanessa
sent craft stuff to my art teacher for ideas
she said you send nice stuff in

tony nice your happy where your living

i use to live in sheltered accommadation called
Doctor piggot lodge used to be for all old people wow i was put in there
because our julie's children was only three bedroomed at mums house so got over
crowded so i left to go in there
but the biggest mistake of my life it was for in the 70 to 90's wow i was only
45 years old so felt out of it didn't fit in at all

oh well never mind
 love it now in manchester i am very happy here now love it so much

herold

oh loved the history
this day in history
my favourite subject at school

senn

I used to raed books when had sight
scary one called
Aliens wow that frighted me to death hahahahahahaha
read the book
the exisis
can't spell it but 12 years old girl in it

then read
potygise oh god can't spell that either
all these huge trees came to life in front of house with family they kept
eating all the house up oh its so scary

love carol xxxx