[guide.chat] Good Afternoon All

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 15:55:07 +0100

Hi June, Sarah and All. Yes it will be so quiet all weekend on here without our
lovely Carol for sure as she's always so cheerful and full of sunshine
brightening up our days for sure. Oh June that's so cool you call her the email
chuckler that's so ideal for her for sure I love it. June I hope the weather is
fine for your gig as no fun doing a gig in the rain. Hope it all goes well and
I look forward to hearing all about it. It's raining here and cold so I have
the best place home keeping warm for sure. No plans for the weekend but hope we
will do something Sunday as it's father's day. I have a card for my dad and
it's golf related of course as he loves playing golf as well as watching it on
TV. We are all looking forward to our yummy chippy later and of course I'm
getting my all important chocolate fix in a big way so getting my chocolate
chips hahahaha. I'm now having chocolate orange clubs with a good old cup of
tea so you could say I'm going clubbing but the chocolate version is much
better than the real thing there's just no contest there hahahehehehehe. Well
if only we were all in Blackpool with Carol dancing the night away that would
be so cool we would have a ball for sure. Well I will have to do Carol's share
of the chatting on here over the weekend to make up for her not being here
won't I hahahehehehehehe. Have a good weekend. Love Clare xxxx