[guide.chat] Going to my Jubillee party today

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 09:01:59 +0100

Good morning All

Yes,excited now well later on going to put my jubillee tee shirt on navy jaens
blue and white socks on
red cardigan on blue and white ring
not got red rings oh well never mind
putting my red white and blue rossette on my top of teashirt

got jubillee carry bag plastic one got queen on front red border got union jack
on back of bag

I probably look a prat hahahahahahahahahaha

got queen keyring on the sholder bag too

dry outside up to now
be back at 4.30pm tonight

hope you all have nice day
going for nice bath now and wash hair
chat later on
be good

Love Carol who is crazy over parties xxxx