[guide.chat] Gift Tags to make

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 09:53:15 +0100

Good morning vanessa and all
to make gift tags cut small piece of small cardboard.
colour one or you can by shiny holograpic cards.
Once cut and folded decorate front with lovely flowers you can buy from pound
land or pound shops in bag foam ones some flowers have glitter on.
 or you can buy tiny gold stars on sheet in pound land or wilkinsons or Ryams
stores that used to be partners

oh even stick doggies or pussy cats on front of gift tags.
Get punch holer and just one of the holes in the punch holer try and put in
corner of gift tag
thread string or embroidery silk cottons through

I have got sissors with zig zags on edges and my carer cuts me gift card board
so nice zig zag shaped around the edges