[guide.chat] Getting out of my old Banger now

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 22:37:22 -0000

Hi all
got new banger just paid £250 for it on its last leggs though bought it from
the flint stones .
yes its got 4 stone weels on it no engine no windows in it
so with cost of petrol nowdays i have got a bargain wow
takes longer though hahahahahaha
I just stand up in it and walk along the stone weels do go round but very
slowly though

Hey Stan your a large man can you give me a shove

oh that is much better wow hey hang on a minute stan
crikey bloody hell you pushed me to hard gone straight in to Cathie's posh
garden the stone weels just flattened cathie ooops sorry mean her rose bushes
hahahahahahahahaha
flat petels now

oops funny looking man in her window looking very cross red faced
oh sorry its not red face its a tomato plant in her window
hahahahhehehehehehehehehe
quick make dash for it stan carry the car on your shoulder mate
I am going to do a disapearing act now