[guide.chat] Fwd: When they serve!

  • From: Keith Wines <muckyduck2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 20:37:19 +0100

-----Original Message-----
Received with many thanks to : Si Watson
Sent On: 17/08/2011 20:35
Sent To: muckyduck2
:Fwd: When they serve!

 when they serve

A doctor was transferred to a very tough Marine commando base. On
the first day, three soldiers arrived to see him. The first soldier
marched in and snapped to attention.

"What seems to be the problem?" asked the doctor.

"I've got piles, Sir!" shouted the soldier.

"How have you been treating them?" asked the doctor, as he examined
the soldier.

"I've been rubbing my ass with a wire brush until it bleeds, Sir!"

"And what is your ambition in life, soldier?"

"I just want to serve my country, Sir!"

The doctor was amazed that a soldier in so much pain just wanted to
do his duty. Just then another soldier walked in.

"What seems to be the problem?" asked the doctor.

"I've got gonorrhea, Sir!" shouted the soldier.

"How have you been treating it until now?"

"I've been rubbing the end of my penis with a wire brush until it
bleeds, Sir!"

"And what is your ambition in life, soldier?"

"I just want to serve my country, Sir!"

Again, the doctor was amazed that a soldier in so much pain just
wanted to do his duty. Finally, a third soldier walked in, and the
doctor asked him about his problem.

"I've got ulcerated gums, Sir!" the soldier bellowed.

"Let me guess.... You've been rubbing your gums with a wire brush
until they bleed, right?"

"Yes, Sir!" replied the soldier.

"And your main ambition in life is to serve your country, right?"

"No, Sir... to be the first to use the wire brush, Sir!"
-----
No virus found in this message.
Checked