[guide.chat] Fw: TWO BROOMS joke of the day

  • From: "Keith Wines" <keith.wines@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 10:19:29 +0100

Subject: Fw: TWO BROOMS

don't worry about attachents as they are the same pictures as in the story!

                        Two brooms were hanging in the closet and after a while
they got to know each other so well,
                        they decided to get married.

                        One broom was, of course, the bride broom, the other
the groom broom.
                        The bride broom looked very beautiful in her white
dress.

                        The groom broom was handsome and suave in his tuxedo.

                        The wedding was lovely.

                        After the wedding, at the wedding dinner, the
bride-broom leaned over and said to the groom-broom,
                        'I think I am going to have a little broom!'

                        'IMPOSSIBLE !' said the groom broom.

                        Are you ready for this? Brace yourself; this is going
                        hurt!!!!!!

                        'WE HAVEN'T EVEN SWEPT TOGETHER!'
                        .................................... ...

                        Oh for goodness sake... Laugh, or at least groan.

                        Life's too short not to enjoy...

                        Sounds to me like she's......been .....sweeping
around!!!

      Rediscover Hotmail®: Now available on your iPhone or BlackBerry Check it
out.

GIF image

GIF image

GIF image