[guide.chat] Re: : Fw: Fwd: Fw: Drinking With An Aussie gal :{ Sheila }:

  • From: "Claire Rush" <snout221b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2011 00:50:55 +0100

Keith, I know you give warnings but could you please keep racist jokes out of
the forum?
If you know specific people who like them maybe you could keep it separate - I
just don't think it's right to send in this kind of stuff to the forum as it
doesn't respect diversity.  BTW I love most of your jokes so this isn't
personal. But if you have to warn people they're about to read a racist joke
maybe it shouldn't be sent to the forum?  Cheers, Claire