[guide.chat] Forwarded Email: guide dogs

  • From: "Julie Vaughan" <julie.vaughan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 21:49:05 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: Julie Vaughan - Email Address: julie.vaughan1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 12/10/2009 14:58
Sent To: guide chat - Email Address: guide chat
Subject: guide dogs

Hi need some advice

I am considering applying for a guide dog.  I use a long cane and might add,
use it very well but I am thinking that a guide dog would be better and have
been advised to apply.

I live in privet rented and don't think that the landlady wants dogs here or
pets for that.

what are peoples thoughts on this as I'm not sure what to do how many on here
have dogs and how many have long canes

some advice and tips well anything would be much appreciated

many thanks mateys

Jules x

I know the decision  will be mine of course but positives and negatives would
be great and give me an idea hope u all don't mind cheers