[guide.chat] Forwarded Email: Tempting new holidays for 2013, Cape Town in November and a new dining experience.

  • From: "Jan" <j.jk.downes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "chat guide" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 17:11:48 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: Traveleyes - Email Address: info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 01/10/2012 12:31
Sent To: Jan - Email Address: j.jk.downes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Tempting new holidays for 2013, Cape Town in November and a new dining
experience.

If you are having problems viewing this email please click here
<http://www.traveleyes-international.com/Emails/October2012.html> .

  <http://www.traveleyes-international.com/Emails/header.gif>

Dear Jan,
Welcome to the Traveleyes Newsletter for October!
In this edition we'll be giving you the inside story on our fantastic
Traveleyes plans for 2013. We'll be covering our holiday destinations which
are now open for booking in 2012 / 2013, as well as giving you a glimpse of
what's currently in the pipeline for the future. In this edition, we'll also
be focussing our 'Holiday Highlight' onto the truly irresistible holiday
opportunity...'Cape Town: Africa's Treasure'! We only have 2 places
available on this holiday for sighted travellers, so if you like the sound
of a stunning, sunlit spell in magical Southern Africa where the warm, blue
Indian Ocean meets the mighty South Atlantic, contact a member of the
Traveleyes team today!

We also have stop-press news of a revolutionary new mobile phone app
(available soon) which will hugely enhance the dining-out experience for
those who are blind or visually impaired. Read on to find out more!...
  _____

Traveleyes in the Media
Back in September, Traveleyes was featured in the world-renowned travel
magazine Wanderlust. The article gives a full account of the Traveleyes
story, from the reasons behind its foundation to details of our latest
exciting holiday vacations for 2013. To access the article, just click the
link below:
http://www.wanderlust.co.uk/magazine/articles/interviews/amar-latif-travel-e
yes-travel-for-the-blind?page=all
  _____

2013 - Open for Bookings....and raring to go!
Why not make 2013 a landmark year for your world travel aspirations by
booking onto one of our fantastic new range of holiday destinations! We're
currently taking bookings for the following:

<https://www.traveleyes-international.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=
view&id=310&Itemid=1&lang=en> Kerala: Exotic Spice Garden of Southern India:

17th to 28th Jan 2013
 Golden sunset over the sea with an unusual traditional fishing net in the
foreground
<https://www.traveleyes-international.com/images/stories/KeralaFishingNets.j
pg> We warmly invite you to join us as we set out to explore the
astonishingly beautiful Southern Indian region of Kerala. Our voyage of
discovery will take us down India's exotic South-west coast, through lush,
fragrant tea and spice plantations, to explore one of the most diverse and
enchanting landscapes on the whole Indian sub-continent. We visit the
historic city of Cochin, the fascinating Periyar wildlife sanctuary, vast,
exotic spice fields and the traditional fishing village of Kumarakom, before
embarking on an overnight houseboat cruise through Kerala's timeless
backwaters, en-route to a paradise of incomparable beaches at Kovalam. So
here's the perfect chance to savour a truly memorable blend of the
delicious, the fragrant and the extraordinary. Beautiful Kerala... India at
its most magnificent!

<https://www.traveleyes-international.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=
view&id=315&Itemid=1&lang=en> Tenerife: Nature's Favourite Island in the
Sun:
1st to 8th Feb 2013
 A boat sailing on the blue sea, with a volcanic sand beach and vegetation
in the foreground.
<https://www.traveleyes-international.com/images/stories/Holidays/Tenerife.j
pg> With all-year-round sunshine and a superb 350km coastline which
encompasses stunning beaches of dark volcanic sand, historic settlements and
nature at its most beguiling, Tenerife provides the perfect winter escape to
sunshine splendour. Our resort, Costa Adeje, is set against the breathtaking
backdrop of Mount Teide, Spain's tallest peak, and is a perfect mix of
peaceful tranquillity, natural beauty and modern convenience. Utterly
beautiful Tenerife...at your fingertips.... with Traveleyes.

<https://www.traveleyes-international.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=
view&id=268&Itemid=1&lang=en> Vietnam: Asia's Hidden Treasure:
1st to 16th March 2013
 Ha Long Bay with green mountains and small red fishing boats.
<https://www.traveleyes-international.com/images/stories/vietnamha-longbay.j
pg> When an ancient land with countless natural treasures and a welcoming
spirit endures conflict at the hands of history, the true measure of that
land is to be found in the resilience of its people and in the miracle of
nature's ability to transform the desert of strife into a paradise of peace.
Such is the miracle that is Vietnam. Once the world wept for Vietnam, but
now it stands open-armed in welcome. There could be no more heartening
demonstration that gentleness and beauty can emerge from the depths of
discord than this wonderful South East Asian peninsula whose recent history
spells out the word 'hope' for the rest of the world.

<https://www.traveleyes-international.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=
view&id=317&Itemid=1&lang=en> USA: Rhythms of the Deep South:
18th to 29th March 2013
 Silhouette of a saxophone player in the sunset.
<https://www.traveleyes-international.com/images/stories/saxophonist.jpg>
Traveleyes invites you to take the musical 'road trip' of a lifetime with a
chance to explore the towns and cities, the heritage, and the charm of this,
the landscape...... which taught the world to sing! Join us for an
unforgettable journey through America's musical heartland to explore the
Deep South, a magical land where the astonishing creativity of African
Americans and European Americans alike turned the hardships, poverty and
prejudice of the 19th and 20th centuries into possibly the most influential
blossoming of musical culture the world has yet seen. We explore the roots
of the blues, jazz, rock and roll, country music, gospel and the multitude
of musical genres in between, all of which brought about the evolution of
western popular music as the world knows it today. This exciting holiday
includes a guided tour of Atlanta, a chance to visit the largest aquarium in
the world, a visit to the home of Tennessee's Jack Daniel's Whiskey
Distillery, and an encounter with the enchanting Creole culture of New
Orleans. This many-sided taste of unmistakeable southern hospitality
includes two days in Nashville, where music stores, recording studios, and
venues both large and small line every street, confirming that the
institution of Country music remains stronger than ever today. With many
planned tours and excursions plus days left free for leisure and individual
exploration, this is a Traveleyes experience that's not to be missed.

<https://www.traveleyes-international.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=
view&id=318&Itemid=1&lang=en> Canada: Land of High Skies and Vibrant
Culture:
20th to 31st May 2013
 Looking over the top of the Horse Shoes (Niagara) Falls with the famous
mist emerging.
<https://www.traveleyes-international.com/images/stories/Holidays/Niagra.jpg
> On this great Traveleyes Canada experience we focus upon the Eastern side
of the vast landmass, to visit cosmopolitan cities and endless expanses of
nature alike, brought together in a package which is simply brimming with
sights, sounds, history, colourful stories and countless delights. Montreal
welcomes you with its warm ambience, historic charm and fine cuisine, and
yet is ready to contrast all of this with a nightlife in which every minute
is lived to the full. Quebec awaits you, rich in French colonial treasures
and remarkable architecture, as Grand Chateaux tower high above and narrow,
cobbled alleyways invite exploration to the sound of old church bells
ringing out a friendly 'Bonjour!'. We enjoy the lakeside pleasures of
Kingston, Ontario, with its picturesque waterfront surrounded by hills and
nearby multitude of islands. At Niagara Falls you'll experience the
thunderous roar as millions of litres of water plummet spectacularly into a
foaming natural gorge. Here is your opportunity to join us as we gasp,
marvel and luxuriate in the diversity of experience that is... Canada!

<https://www.traveleyes-international.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=
view&id=275&Itemid=1&lang=en> Italy: Sorrento Sensation:
6th to 13th June 2013
 A scenic cliff top view of the Italian coastline and the bright blue
Mediterranean Sea.
<https://www.traveleyes-international.com/images/stories/Holidays/2011Hols/S
orrentoTraveleyes.jpg> The uniquely Italian beauty of the Sorrento peninsula
makes it an unforgettable holiday destination at any time of the year,
thanks to its wonderfully mild climate and unmistakable ambience. Here you
will find an intoxicating mixture of rolling hills, deep valleys, olive
groves, vineyards, and hillsides lined with lemon and orange trees. From our
base in the heart of Sorrento, we visit the enchanting island of Capri and
the fascinating ruined city of Pompeii. As part of the central Traveleyes
quest to experience the real Italy, we offer you many options, including the
chance to try your hand at cooking... the Italian way!

Additional Traveleyes holiday opportunities for 2013 are:
Croatia: Pearl of the Adriatic
Peru: Fascinating Ancient Land of the Inca
China: Wonderful Land of Nature and Culture

Check out our website for more holidays and information,
http://www.traveleyes-international.com. Alternatively, if you 'Like' us on
Facebook, updates will appear in your Newsfeed regarding our up-and-coming
holidays. Here's the link to our page: http://www.facebook.com/Traveleyes.
If Twitter is a bit more your style, then follow us today and learn more
about our holidays: @TraveleyesLTD <http://twitter.com/TraveleyesLTD>  or
simply give us a call and we'll be happy to chat.
  _____

Holiday Highlight:

<https://www.traveleyes-international.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=
view&id=107&Itemid=1&lang=en> Our Holiday Highlight this month focuses on:
'Cape Town: Africa's Treasure'
22nd Nov to 3rd Dec 2012.
 Panoramic view of Cape Town and Table Mountain with the sea to the left.
<https://www.traveleyes-international.com/images/stories/Holidays/2010Hols/C
apeTownPan.jpg>
The stunning, sunlit beauty of this fascinating cultural crossroads has
captured hearts for centuries. Cape Town is splendidly located where the
warm, blue Indian Ocean meets the mighty South Atlantic, where the skies are
high and the unique landscape pulses with the unmistakable rhythmic, tribal
beat that is Africa. This wonderful city boasts a multitude of leisure
activities, ranging from outdoor pursuits and adventures in the sun, to the
roaring night-life under the kaleidoscopic canopy of flashing neon which is
urban Africa at its most sparkling and entertaining. Towering Table
Mountain, fabulous, seemingly endless beaches, lively and stylish café
culture and a delightful many-faceted cuisine all combine into the thriving
tapestry that has shaped this land of Nelson Mandela, a magical land of
music, dance, cultural diversity and hard-won freedom. Cape Town welcomes
all visitors warmly, indeed many find it hard to leave its charms behind
when it's time to return home!

What's Included:
*       Flights and transfers
*       3 star accommodation
*       All breakfasts
*       Specified excursions
*       Services of a Traveleyes tour leader
Excursions:
*       Cape Town City Tour
*       Townships, Museums
*       Cape Peninsula Tour
*       Kirstenbosch Tour
*       Table Mountain Tour
*       Winelands Tour (Optional)
*       Robben Island Tour (Optional)
*       Catamaran Cruise (Optional)
*       Power Boating (Optional)
*       Animal Experience: Butterfly World, Cheetah Experience and Eagle
Encounter (Optional)

We have many beautiful memories from previous holidays to Cape Town, and
here's just a taste of what some of our Traveleyes customers had to say
about their holidays with us to the fabulous Cape:

Maureen
I have just returned from a wonderful trip to South Africa organised by
Traveleyes. I enjoyed every minute of Cape Town. This truly was a great
trip, all thanks to Amar and the Traveleyes team!

Anne & Ken
This was a very enjoyable and successful holiday, well run by Traveleyes who
obviously had done their homework well to make everything run so smoothly
and as a true mark of a well run holiday, nothing appeared to be too much
for them no matter how big or small it was.
  _____

Exciting News for Vision Impaired Restaurant Diners!
Traveleyes founder and director Amar Latif has been personally involved in
developing the first revolutionary mobile phone app which will make menus in
a whole network of restaurants fully accessible for blind and visually
impaired people. The app, known as 'Guide' is designed for use with the
Apple iPhone, and will soon after also be available for use with Android
devices. The 'Guide' app uses GPS to locate the user and either suggests
nearby restaurants and, once the user is already inside a particular venue,
it instantly presents that specific restaurant's menu in audio format, all
ready to browse.

Would you like to take part in the development of this revolutionary
innovative project?
We are currently seeking volunteers to input a diversity of restaurant menus
into the 'Guide' app. If you are interested in volunteering for this, please
We would love to hear from you!

We are also seeking volunteers who would like to be part of the user testing
team in this development and so again, if you are interested, please reply
to this email with 'Guide App User' in the subject line of the email.

Let's change the world together...... Traveleyes..... the 'Guide' app......
and YOU!

We very much look forward to welcoming you on-board any one of our wonderful
new Traveleyes holiday vacations, sometime very soon, so do give us a call
any time. When it comes to quality-first, multi-sensory world travel
experiences, Traveleyes is here for you!
The Traveleyes Team

www.traveleyes-international.com
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
U.K. (+44) 8448 040 221
USA/Canada: +(646) 867 3937
Australia: +(612) 8006 1393
New Zealand: +(649) 889 2393

  <http://www.traveleyes-international.com/Emails/footer.gif>
To unsubscribe from Traveleyes please click here
<http://www.traveleyes-international.com/index.php?option=com_chronocontact&;
chronoformname=Unsubscribe> .