[guide.chat] Forwarded Email: Rubbish emails

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 09:47:26 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: Carol O'Connor - Email Address: missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 08/07/2012 09:41
Sent To: guide support - Email Address: guide.support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Rubbish emails

Good morning Paul
oh thank you for putting all our minds at rest their.
Oh its awful we all think itsGuides falt we have to blame somthing hahahahahaha
Paul sinced I got my new update by Dolphins 6.30 disk installed
Thankfully I not had them extra letters and numbers added .
Yes,I have noticed it on other groups in past.  Some times my personal friends
on their subject lines had extra charaters and numbers added they have super
nova softwear so just prooves it not Guide softwear.
Thank you Paul putting our minds at ease I started to get in to my panak mode
again thinking its hackers what am I like for worrying.
Love Carol xxxx