[guide.chat] Forwarded Email: Punishment

  • From: "Jan" <j.jk.downes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 19:16:28 -0000

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan - Email Address: j.jk.downes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 18/01/2012 17:24
Sent To: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Punishment

Hi,I absolutely hated school of every description except in art,and that was
only because the teacher took a fancy to me and used to make me sit at the
front of the class to be drawn by the rest of the class.You can bet that I went
down like a led balloon with the rest of the class,oh well that was the only
teacher where I was teacher's pet.
Now for the reality,I was caned,hit with a ruler at the back of my
legs,hands,and had a black board rubber,the wooden kind thrown at me from the
front of the class where the teacher stood,and as for me I liked to sit at the
back of class so you can imagine the force of that blackboard rubber.IT hit me
right on the side of my head as I was trying to duck,but not quick enough. I
was incensed to say the leased and with great unfairness to me as I was not
doing anything wrong,well not that time anyway,I picked up the blackboard
rubber and threw it right back and hit her.Not sure where it landed on the
teacher but by god did I get a good caning for that,even more injustice at
least as far as I was concerned.

I seemed always to be in trouble in those days ,I was told to get that grin of
your face,I and consequently had to stand on the stage at assembly in front of
the whole school and be ridiculed .All they managed to do to me was for me to
make sure that no one would reduce me to tears even though that is what I
wanted to do.So from then I have had always to be strong and make out that
everything for me was fine,but hell it wasn't at all.We all have our own little
book inside us,some chapters remain closed,as to re visit does do no good at
all. Leave you with a memory.Love Jan.