[guide.chat] Forwarded Email: Out of Office AutoReply: [guide.support] disk

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2010 09:03:48 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: Shenagh Marley - Email Address: Shenagh.Marley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 25/09/2010 08:35
Sent To: Carol O'Connor - Email Address: missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Out of Office AutoReply: [guide.support] disk

I am now on leave until Monday 11 October.  If your email is urgent please
forward it to exeter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or call the office on 01392
458 060.  Thank you Shenagh
Action for Blind People is an expert national organisation, ensuring blind and
partially sighted people get practical support in all aspects of their lives.

In April 2009 Action for Blind People became part of RNIB Group, in an
innovative partnership combining regional service delivery across England. This
partnership enables both organisations to share skills and deliver services in
line with the UK Vision Strategy.

For more information phone us through the RNIB Helpline on 0303 123 9999 or
visit our fully accessible website.
www.actionforblindpeople.org.uk

Company Registration no: (England and Wales 26688)
Registered Charity no: 205913 (England and Wales) SC040050 (Scotland)

P Save a tree. Don't print this email unless it's really necessary.
This email is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have
received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and then
disclose, copy or distribute this email without the author's prior permission.
We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software
viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment
to this message. Action for Blind People cannot accept liability for any loss
or damage caused by software viruses.