[guide.chat] Forwarded Email: Let Archers Addicts entertain you this Christmas!

  • From: "stephen evans" <stephenevans4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mr guide chat list" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 09:50:23 -0000

-----Original Message-----
From: update@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: update@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 22/11/2011 10:40
Sent To: stephenevans4@xxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address: stephenevans4@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Let Archers Addicts entertain you this Christmas!

Let Archers Addicts entertain you this Christmas with these brilliant best
sellers, perfect for cosy nights by the fire...

Email not displaying correctly? View these offers as a PDF or on our website:
www.thearchers.co.uk

SAVE with this Gorgeous Gift Selection

Take the hastle out of Christmas shopping with this tempting selection of
bestsellers and save &pound;2.74! Buy NEW Brookfield Jigsaw, Archers Mug &amp;
Welly Boot Keyring for under &pound;20.

Selling like hot cakes!

Why not treat your favourite Archers addict to this special edition of
Borsetshire Life? With the latest gossip &amp; exclusive pictures of the cast,
it's a great way to celebrate 60 years of The Archers.

We have Christmas presents that will keep all Archers fans entertained over the
festive season with brilliant books, scintillating CDs, a sensational
subscription offer and a Christmas competition...

Hot off the press! Who's Who in The Archers 2012 pocket book keeps you
up-to-date on all things Archers.
Take a trip down memory lane with this Vintage Archers CD, featuring Ambridge
highlights from the 50s, 60s &amp; 70s.
Get Christmas all wrapped up when you subscribe someone to The Ambridge Voice
with Archers goodies gift pack. Now &pound;19.00!
Win &pound;25 to spend at Archers Addicts with our Christmas Competition! Drama
Notepads go to three runners up.

Happy Christmas shopping!From Archers AddictsCall 01789 207470 or visit
www.thearchers.co.ukVillage Voice Company Ltd, The Mansley Centre,
Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 9NQ Registered in England  Company number 2549772To
unsubscribe from this newsletter click the link above, contact us via our
website or call us.

STOP PRESS!Congratulations go to Ryan Kelly (Jazzer) who was presented with a
special award by Dame Maggie Smith on Sunday for his role in The Archers. Click
News for more.

If you're in the Reading area, head to the University's Great Hall tomorrow
(Wed 24th) to hear Felicity Finch's (Ruth) fascinating talk, From Ambridge to
Afghanistan.

The winter edition of The Ambridge Voice is winging it's way to you, full of
the latest gossip at Brookfield, recent debates at The Bull and much much more.
Click Subscriptions if you're not already a subscriber and you don't want to
miss out!

For more Christmas present ideas at special prices, head to the OFFERS section
in the Shop or browse Gift Ideas.

  Normal 0   false false false        MicrosoftInternetExplorer4
scintillating