[guide.chat] Forwarded Email: In Reply To: [guide.chat] Voice Memos

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 14:30:15 +0100

Good Afternoon Sarah. I'm forwarding this email to the list as it came to me
and didn't come on list. You will notice that the computer has put extra
letters in the list email address which is why it didn't get on here so it only
came to my private email and not to group as my email address is right. This
happens as you always press reply to all so it comes to the private email as
well as on group but this time the computer put extra letters in group email.
This is why those instructions I sent you would work better as they do for me.
Not sure why computers sometimes put extra letters in email addresses it's very
weird. Oh Sarah I can't wait to get a microphone now so I can send in a voice
mail it will be so cool and can't wait for you to send one. It's always lovely
hearing your cheery voice full of sunshine. How cool you have already spoken to
some of our other friends on here. OH yes Sarah how cool we both had roasties
last night but ah that's a shame yours weren't so crispy. OH we must be psychic
for sure haha. Yes I heard on the news about Prince William and Kate's trip to
Canada and yes I know you would be in your element with all those chefs but of
course you have your lovely Gordon with you all the time just as I have my very
own dncing prince Ray of sunshine, Phyllis has Cliff and Carol will have her
lovely Andy back soon. Well here's the message I'm replying to underneath. Love
Clare xxxx.