[guide.chat] Forwarded Email: In Reply To: Church

  • From: "James Liddell" <james.liddell2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 09:30:41 +0100

I'll post this again, Carol:
I'm not sure it reached you yesterday.
I think the chat room was having a cleaning session!

From: üa "Carol O'Connor - Email Address: missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 16/09/2012 23:01
Sent To: guide chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] Church

Good evening daft jim
well we have holy communion every month.
I love it
nice to hear all about yours too daft jim

our pasta is geting me braille bible
Oh my,

going to be lots of volums don't know where to start

hey daft jim,

what is your opinions on jewish fast where they don't eat for period of time
crikey I would never be able to survive if we had to so that
can you just imagine me doing that?
Impositble just impossible
no way I woulddn't last a few hours let alone few days oh wow never
Love Carol xxxx

-----