[guide.chat] Forwarded Email: Hi Carol!!

  • From: "Jan" <j.jk.downes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "chat guide" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 00:03:52 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan - Email Address: j.jk.downes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 12/07/2012 00:01
Sent To: chat guide - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Hi Carol!!

Hello Carol,

Thank you for your reply to my email about the sight village.

I wonder if there is any difference now.

I know that the tech world has expanded upon belief,but that's ok,just wish
that I could take it all on board.

I want to know so much,even though I am not so acquainted with tech talk.

I truly want and need a life,a life that is not too complicated,just full of
lovely people to befriend,and feel so good.

I wonder if anyone out there uses Add- Venture in learning?

I will be joining a group next month and we will be staying in Framlingham in
Suffolk,I know that this is fairly new to me,but I have just loved the past
courses that I have been on.

I know that it's late too go into this type of thing,so I will leave it there
for now and say good Night sleep well,sleep the sleep of the loved.Best  Wishes
Jan.