[guide.chat] Forwarded Email: Encouragement.

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jordon" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 15:26:49 +0100

Encouragement.

  THEN JESUS SAID TO HIS DISCIPLES, "IF ANYONE WOULD
  COME AFTER ME, HE MUST DENY HIMSELF AND TAKE
  UP HIS CROSS AND FOLLOW ME."
                           ( MATTHEW 16:24 *NIV )

       We all have crosses to bear in this life.  Perhaps your cross
   may seen like a heavy one, however if you look around you will
   find others with a much bigger one than yourself.

       Therefore when your "cross" seems to heavy remember
   that God is there helping you carry it.  After all God has said,
   "NEVER WILL I LEAVE YOU; NEVER WILL I FORSAKE
   YOU."  ( HEBREWS 13:5 )

       So put your faith in God, and remember that Jesus said,
   "DO NOT LET YOUR HEARTS BE TROUBLED.  TRUST IN
   GOD; TRUST ALSO IN ME.  ( JOHN 14:1 )  Then let the
   wings of faith uphold you, uphold you indeed!

                    May the wings of faith uphold you
                    When your cross is hard to bear,
                    As temptations surround you,
                    And no one seems to care.