[guide.chat] Forwarded Email: [Best-Circle-Of-friends] Kevin Oliver Update Information

  • From: "stephen evans" <stephenevans4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "mr guide chat list" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 15:56:35 -0000

hi all
an update on kevin oliver
will forward any more updates
steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Marion Woods - Email Address: marion_woods38@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 07/03/2012 11:06
Sent To: best-circle-of-friends@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - Email Address:
best-circle-of-friends@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Best-Circle-Of-friends] Kevin Oliver  Update Information

    Hi all,
Just a short note to give you some information regarding the sad death of
member
Kevin Oliver, and the few details that I have at the moment. following a
history
of poor health these past couple of months Kevin was admitted to, St.Georges
Hospital in South London        for Chemotherapy  treatment, unfortunately,
this
proved to be to much for his fragile state of  health and sadly he passed away
peacefully on the morning of Friday the 2nd of March 2012. Kevin and I have
been
close friends for some time now, as we  shared a common interest and have kept
in touch with each other daily for the past 5 years. Kevin had no family and
next of kin  so arrangements are being handled by the staff at Pocklington
Court,  the  accommodation where Kevin resided, I am in touch with the staff
and
will update you when I receive further details.

Kind regards,

Marion

***   This EMail is from Marion Woods ****
Now on Facebook name: Marion Woods