[guide.chat] For Vanessa

  • From: "Jan" <j.jk.downes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "chat guide" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 16:46:16 +0100

Hi Vanessa,
I thought that you would be the girl that could possibly help with my
question,and that is ....

I would like to make more friends overseas and here at home in Britain,I wonder
if you know of any guide accessible web sites with chat forum's,is this a tall
order. I guess that if anyone knows it's you.

I have heard of a web site named T.A.F.N  but wonder if anyone else has tried
to get on it with only using guide. I am sure that there must be other chat
lines as well as this one,also it would be good to share peoples experiences
here and abroad on holidays for the blind traveller,travelling alone.

I would just love to hear about holidays that have been good.Look forward to
hearing from you,and of course anyone else that can enlighten me. Kindest
thoughts for you Vanessa,Love Jan.