[guide.chat] Fellow prisoners,

  • From: "Phyllis Edwards" <phyllis.edwards999@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 13:38:08 -0000

have just heard the governor is very much not looking at what we are up to, she
is feeling her little tea pot all over, hopefully she will doze of in a while
as playing bingo earlier, she will probably need her afternoon nap, so lets be
ready, Malcolm we need to dig a little hole under your bunk, get the knife just
heard wormy thing tapping on the floor, not sure if he is on his own,

think the cats are crawling through the air vent, never fear friends animals
all surrounded the prison, quiz, oynx, yazz, fay, and all other guide dogs on
the ready to pull sledges through the snow,

here we go, here we go, here we go, yeah yeah, yeah, make as much noise as
possible to distract the governor, ready quiz, bark and bark and bark, casper
lead the midnight meow, yeah,