[guide.chat] Families

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 16:11:46 +0100

Hi Senn it's lovely hearing more about you and your family. Jamie I would love
to hear more about yuo and your family. Do you have brothers and sisters? What
are your interests apart from football of course. What music do you like? I
enjoy all kinds of music going as far back as the 60's you can't beat the old
stuff always the best. I love reading anything apart from horror, science
fiction and crime. I prefer talking books as find it more relaxing than reading
braille although a braille book but I do read some braille magazines. I also
get lots of magazines on tape such as the ones from Living without Sight like
music talk, listening ear and so on. I get the two town talker and the Jubilee
club all on tape. I get Outreach magazine which is on CD and playback on daisy
CD. Another one is called info sound also on CD but normal CD not daisy. Well
there's a bit more about me. Jamie I now look forward to hearing about you and
others of course. Love Clare xxxx