[guide.chat] Faith

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 08:32:42 +0100

Good morning Vanessa
can I tell you somthing now here

I am a great believer in Faith.

If things go wrong in our lives we get so low then somthing happens our good
lord gives us all somthing nice too look forward too.

Do you agree?

all the horrible things went nasty for you in past weeks
just as you were getting very low few days the baby was born your eyes lit up
and your concentration went on new baby Jayden.
so suddenly all your fears and misery of what happend deisapeared with in
minutes
so yes,
Faith is precious to hang on too

Am I right here or not?

I definately believe in Faiith
Our good lord never lets us all stay low for long.
we all bounce back due to some kind of events that are abut to take place in
our life.

 keep that good spirit going vanessa

Shal I tell you somthing here now, every time i think about you the life style
you have
it some times hurts me so badly deep inside.

Why

well because of your kindness and lovely things you buy for your family and
grandchildren especially your such careing grandmother .
so why is life so cruel to you?
Weird isn't it?

But you certainly put me to shame
beleive me you do
because I can walk about my flat
ok I walk slow but can walk around a lot sit down and bend down and dress
myself
You can't do that
awful you have to wait for some one to dress your bottom half if they do not
turn up then your in dressing gown all day

you can't please yourself and say right carer can you take me to town tomorrow
I can
if my carer is working
so again I feel lucky
but feel for you too
I keep saying to myself
oh wish Vanessa had a full time carer

but you just never know maybe one day
Like I said faith is wonderful
hang on to Faith

If all on here feel like sharing their feelings
don't be afraid to come out with it all after all.  we all brothers and sisters
on here have better understanding of one and other on here

All hang on to Faith

Love Carol xxxx