[guide.chat] Fairground rides

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 20:19:57 -0000

Hi Malcolm, oh dear not a good experience you had there I don't blame you not
wanting to go on a rollercoaster again. I certainly wouldn't want to go on one
either not if they are so much faster than they used to be. Carol, I also used
to enjoy rides in the park such as the seesaw, the swing as well as going on
the slide. That's about my limit haha. Think I will give the fairground a miss.
Carol I love your description of the water shoot though I wouldn't mind that.
Love Clare xxxx